|Amusement Centre Manager Immigration to Australia PR Visa|
| AMUSEMENT CENTRE MANAGER
Entertainment Centre Manager
Organises, controls and promotes the activities, facilities and resources of an amusement centre, showground or theme park.
Skill Level: 2
Bridge Club Manager
Video Arcade Manager
The average salary for an Amusement Centre Manager is $ 80,959 for male employees and $ 56,352 for female employees per year.
Average Age: Males: 42.5 Females: 43.2 Persons: 42.8
[See: www.abs.gov.au 1491 Amusement fitness and sports centre managers - Employee Earnings and Hours, Australia, May 2016]
|Australian visa options for Entertainment Centre Manager (Amusement Centre Manager)||Employer Sponsorship|
|Permanent||489 Visa||Permanent||482 TSS Visa|
|Skilled Occupation||ANZSCO Code||Assessing Authority||189 Visa||190 Visa||State||Family||186 Visa (DE)||187 Visa||All area||Regional area|
|Amusement Centre Manager||149111||VETASSESS|
|Visa processing times-months (75%) ||-||17||Business Visas|
|Visa processing times-months (90%) ||-||19|
Inapplicability conditions (for a TSS visa):
- The position does not require a minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- The position is not located in regional Australia (within the meaning of subregulation 5.19(16) of the Regulations).
Amusement Centre Manager categories in Group C.
Information for Employers
Are you seeking to employ an Amusement Centre Manager for your company?
If you are unable to find an Australian staff, you might consider hiring an Amusement Centre Manager from overseas. We have a huge database of potential candidates; you can email us your job opportunity at firstname.lastname@example.org . Your offer will be sent to suitable candidates.
|This website is in a beta testing stage and is liable to have error.|
|Sponsorship options for Amusement Centre Manager
|190 Visa Sponsorship
||489 Visa Sponsorship
|Northern Territory (NT) (Darwin) Government Visa Sponsorship
||NT||For applicants who are able to provide evidence of positive employment prospects
|NT||NT||For Graduates in the NT
|NT||NT||For applicants who have strong family connections
|NT||NT||For applicants who meet the NT residency and work requirements (including 485, 417, 462 and 457 visas Holders)
|Nomination by South Australia State Government (SA) (Adelaide)
||SA||Available to South Australian international graduates, OR applicants have worked in a skilled occupation in South Australia, OR have an immediate family member permanently residing in South Australia OR have eighty points or higher (including state nomination points). |
- one year of skilled work experience in the past 3 years. See Work experience waiver
- 45 years or less
- Financial capacity
- Competent Plus English (e.g. IELTS 6.5 in each band) (or Proficient overall); Provisional 489 visa only
- See Exemption considerations for International graduates of South Australia
- Processing Times: 6 - 7 weeks
|Victoria State Nomination (VIC) (Melbourne)
||VIC|| For Graduates in Victoria:|
- completed a PhD in Victoria within the past five years.
- IELTS: Minimum 6.0 in each band
|Skilled Migration Western Australia State Nomination (WA) (Perth)
|New South Wales (NSW) (Sydney) State Visa Sponsorship
||Far South Coast|
||Mid North Coast|
|Queensland (QLD) State Visa Sponsorship (Brisbane)
|Australian Capital Territory (ACT) (Canberra) Visa Sponsorship
|Tasmanian (TAS) (Hobart) Government Visa Sponsorship
||TAS||Nomination Criteria: |
- Available to Tasmanian international graduates who have been living in the state for at least 12 months and have studied for a minimum of one academic year (40 weeks) in Tasmania; The course undertaken must be full time and be either a bachelor or any higher degree, a diploma, an advanced diploma, or a trade qualification (minimum Cert III level for a skilled occupation in Major Group 3 in ANZSCO);
- have been working in Tasmania for six months immediately prior to the application in any fields (for a minimum of 35 hours per week); Evidence proving no local person has been able to fill the position Should be provided.
- For Overseas Applicants:
- have formal job offer for a job that is based in Tasmania and in-line with applicant's skills assessment; The applicant and his/her dependants have not lived in another Australian state or territory within the last 12 months. A genuine need for the nominated position must be met.
- have an immediate family member (parent, child, sibling, aunt, uncle, first cousin, or grandparent) permanently residing in Tasmania;
- Available to small business owners with past business experience and management expertise who have a business plan.
Processing Time: 20 working days
Sponsorship Fee: Nill
Eligible Postcodes: Entire territory (including Hobart, Launceston, Devonpor, Burnie, Kingston, Ulverstone, Wynyard, George Town and Sorell)
Source: DIBP, migration.tas.gov.au, business.nsw.gov.au, migration.qld.gov.au, migration.sa.gov.au, australiasnorthernterritory.com.au, liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au, migration.wa.gov.au,
|Amusement Centre Manager job description, duties and education requirements|
|UNIT GROUP 1491 AMUSEMENT, FITNESS AND SPORTS CENTRE MANAGERS
AMUSEMENT, FITNESS AND SPORTS CENTRE MANAGERS organise, control and promote the activities, facilities and resources of amusement, fitness and sports centres.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- planning and organising the range and mix of entertainment, attractions, amusement machines and fitness programs to be offered by the centre
- organising publicity to promote facilities and attract clients
- scheduling games and competitions
- selecting, training and supervising staff
- ensuring facilities are properly maintained and conform to safety standards
- may undertake coaching, fitness instruction and training of clients
- may plan and organise catering facilities
Sources: www.abs.gov.au and DIBP
Improve your chances of getting Permanent Residence.
|1. Complete our FREE visa Assessment form|
We pride ourselves on offering one of the most comprehensive visa assessment service. In 2016, over 9000 individuals have completed our famous Australian skilled visa assessment form. It is still FREE; there is no obligations or hidden fees.
|2. Improve your IELTS test Score|
The Macquarie University IELTS Test Centre is one of the largest IELTS Test Centres in Australia, offering a range of online IELTS preparation courses at a very affordable price starting from $49.
2/7/2015: Significant Changes in State Nominated Occupation List - South Australia