|Bed and Breakfast Operator Immigration to Australia PR Visa|
| BED AND BREAKFAST OPERATOR
Organises and controls the operations of a bed and breakfast to provide a short term, highly personalised accommodation and leisure service for guests including breakfast. Ensures guests' needs, wants and comfort are satisfied during their stay. Registration or licensing may be required.
Skill Level: 2
The average salary for a Bed and Breakfast Operator is $ 109,588 for male employees and $ 88,410 for female employees per year.
Average Age: Males: 43.1 Females: 55.5 Persons: 49.7
[See: www.abs.gov.au 1419 Other accommodation and hospitality managers - Employee Earnings and Hours, Australia, May 2016]
|Australian visa options for Bed and Breakfast Operator||Employer Sponsorship|
|Permanent||491 Visa||Permanent||482 TSS Visa|
|Skilled Occupation||ANZSCO Code||Assessing Authority||189 Visa||190 Visa||State||Family||186 Visa (DE)||494 Visa||All area||Regional area|
|Bed and Breakfast Operator||141911||VETASSESS|
|Visa processing times-months (75%) ||17||Business Visas|
|Visa processing times-months (90%) ||19|
Bed and Breakfast Operator categories in Group C.
Information for Employers
Are you seeking to employ a Bed and Breakfast Operator for your company?
If you are unable to find an Australian staff, you might consider hiring a Bed and Breakfast Operator from overseas. We have a huge database of potential candidates; you can email us your job opportunity at email@example.com . Your offer will be sent to suitable candidates.
|This website is in a beta testing stage and is liable to have error.|
|Sponsorship options for Bed and Breakfast Operator
|190 Visa Sponsorship
||491 Visa Sponsorship|
|New South Wales (NSW) (Sydney) State Visa Sponsorship
|NSW||New South Wales 190 Visa|
Invitation results between January to August 2019
Invitation results from July to September 2019
|NSW Regional areas 491 Visa
|NSW Stream 1|
|NSW Stream 2|
|NSW Stream 3|
|Far South Coast|
|Mid North Coast|
|Hospitality and Hotel Management Courses in New South Wales|
|Victoria State Nomination (VIC) (Melbourne)
|VIC||Victoria 190 Visa|
VIC Invitation results from July to September 2019
|VIC||Victoria 491 Visa|
Victorian target sectors
- Health (medical services, education and research and development.)
- Medical research (medical research conducted in universities and research institutes and activities such as drug development, clinical trials, health product manufacturing, medical devices and digital health.)
- Life sciences (medical technology, biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. Companies involved in food processing, nutraceuticals and cosmeceuticals may also be considered to form part of the life sciences sector.)
- Digital (All digital skills including cyber security)
- Advanced manufacturing (industries such as defence and aerospace. Activities such as research and development, design, supply chain management)
- New energy, emissions reduction and circular economy (industries such as clean energy, renewables, bioenergy, carbon capture and energy storage.)
- Any occupation on the Department of Home Affairs skilled occupation lists is eligible to submit a Registration of Interest;
- Applicants must currently be living and working in regional Victoria, using their STEMM skills (Science, technology, engineering, mathematics and medicine) in a target sector.
- Applicants must currently have a ANZSCO skill levels 1, 2 and 3.
- Employment can be in a role that is closely related to the nominated occupation.
- Employment that is NOT related to the nominated occupation is not acceptable.
- Casual employment is acceptable.
- Receiving a scholarship or undertaking a professional placement can NOT be considered as an employment
- Hospitality pathway for highly skilled cooks and chefs: Applicants living and working in Victoria as a cook or chef are also be able to apply.
- Early Childhood Educators pathway: Applicants must be living and working in Victoria as an Early Childhood Educator. A relevant skills assessment as an Early Childhood (Pre-primary School) Teacher from AITSL is needed.
|VIC||Victoria Graduates 190 Visa|
|VIC||Victoria Graduates 491 Visa|
|Hospitality and Hotel Management Courses in Victoria|
|Queensland (QLD) State Visa Sponsorship (Brisbane)
|QLD||Queensland 190 Visa|
QLD Invitation results from July to September 2019
|QLD||Queensland 491 Visa|
||QLD||Queensland 491 Visa Small Business Owner Pathway |
|Hospitality and Hotel Management Courses in Queensland|
|Nomination by South Australia State Government (SA) (Adelaide)
|SA||South Australia 190 Visa
||SA||South Australia 491 Visa
|Hospitality and Hotel Management Courses in South Australia|
|Skilled Migration Western Australia State Nomination (WA) (Perth)
|WA||Western Australia 190 Visa|
|WA||Western Australia 491 Visa|
|WA||Western Australia Graduates 190 Visa|
|WA||Western Australia Graduates 491 Visa|
|Hospitality and Hotel Management Courses in Western Australia|
|Northern Territory (NT) (Darwin) Government Visa Sponsorship
|NT||Northern Territory 190 Visa|
NT Invitation results from July to September 2019
|NT||Northern Territory 491 Visa|
|Hospitality and Hotel Management Courses in Northern Territory|
|Australian Capital Territory (ACT) (Canberra) Visa Sponsorship
|ACT||Canberra 190 Visa|
|ACT||Canberra 491 Visa|
ANZSCO Canberra Matrix: Applicants should express an interest in applying for ACT 190 or 491 nomination by completing a score-based Canberra Matrix where they are allocated points against demonstrated economic contribution or benefit and/or a genuine commitment to be part of the ACT community. Nominated Occupation
You must meet the following minimum criteria before you are eligible to express an interest in ACT 491 nomination:
- You must be living and working in Canberra for the three months immediately before the date of Matrix submission and continue until the date of invitation.
- You must meet one of the following two criterion:
- Your nominated occupation is on the ACT Critical Skills List; (Bed and Breakfast Operator has NOT been in ACT CRITICAL SKILLS LIST - September 2021)
- You are the primary holder of a subclass 457/482 visa sponsored by an ACT employer;
- You are the majority owner of a eligible registered business located in the ACT (ineligible businesses: Sub tenancy, ride-share, taxi, delivery, courier services or an on-sold business previously used to qualify for ACT nomination.)
- You must be working a minimum 20 hours per week for 3 months. Your employment must be continuous; Paid leave (annual, personal or maternity) meets the continuous employment criteria; Unpaid leave only meets the continuous employment criteria if it is evidenced by a valid medical certificate (the certificate cannot be backdated).
- You must be in paid employment. Internships, stipends, scholarships and volunteer positions are not considered employment for this criterion.
- You may also work for more than one ACT employer or be self-employed on an ABN.
If you are self-employed on an ABN:
- Your total (taxable) income must be at least $520 pw in each of the 13 weeks immediately before you submit the Matrix.
- If you are including a spouse / partner and/or children in your application, and they are in Australia, they must have lived in Canberra for the three months immediately before the date of Matrix submission.
The Canberra Matrix is closed to overseas applicants.
|ACT||ACT Streamlined PhD nomination 190 Visa|
|ACT||ACT Streamlined PhD nomination 491 Visa|
|Hospitality and Hotel Management Courses in ACT|
|Tasmanian (TAS) (Hobart) Government Visa Sponsorship
|TAS||Tasmania 190 Visa|
TAS Invitation results from July to September 2019
|TAS||Tasmania 491 Visa|
|Hospitality and Hotel Management Courses in Tasmania|
Source: DHA, migration.tas.gov.au, business.nsw.gov.au, migration.qld.gov.au, migration.sa.gov.au, australiasnorthernterritory.com.au, liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au, migration.wa.gov.au,
|Bed and Breakfast Operator job description, duties and education requirements|
|UNIT GROUP 1419 OTHER ACCOMMODATION AND HOSPITALITY MANAGERS
This unit group covers Accommodation and Hospitality Managers not elsewhere classified.
It includes Bed and Breakfast Operators and Retirement Village Managers.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.
Sources: www.abs.gov.au and DIBP
Improve your chances of getting Permanent Residence.
|1. Complete our FREE visa Assessment form|
We pride ourselves on offering one of the most comprehensive visa assessment service. In 2016, over 9000 individuals have completed our famous Australian skilled visa assessment form. It is still FREE; there is no obligations or hidden fees.
|2. Improve your IELTS test Score|
The Macquarie University IELTS Test Centre is one of the largest IELTS Test Centres in Australia, offering a range of online IELTS preparation courses at a very affordable price starting from $49.
27/10/2021: Migration Queensland is now open to onshore applicants - The program is closed to offshore applicants
21/01/2017: Queensland Skilled Migration occupation lists (QSOL) update January 2017