|Emergency Service Worker Immigration to Australia PR Visa|
| EMERGENCY SERVICE WORKER
Emergency Response Officer
Attends the scene of emergencies to minimise risk to community safety and security.
Skill Level: 3
The average salary for an Emergency Service Worker is $ 84,981 for male employees and $ 94,979 for female employees per year.
Average Age: Males: 43.3 Females: 41.0 Persons: 43.1
[See: www.abs.gov.au 4412 Fire and emergency workers - Employee Earnings and Hours, Australia, May 2016]
|Australian visa options for Emergency Response Officer (Emergency Service Worker)||Employer Sponsorship|
|Permanent||489 Visa||Permanent||482 TSS Visa|
|Skilled Occupation||ANZSCO Code||Assessing Authority||189 Visa||190 Visa||State||Family||186 Visa (DE)||187 Visa||All area||Regional area|
|Emergency Service Worker||441211||VETASSESS|
|Visa processing times-months (75%) ||-||17|
|Visa processing times-months (90%) ||-||19|
Inapplicability conditions (for a TSS visa):
- The position is not located in regional Australia (within the meaning of subregulation 5.19(16) of the Regulations).
Emergency Service Worker categories in Group D.
Information for Employers
Are you seeking to employ an Emergency Service Worker for your company?
If you are unable to find an Australian staff, you might consider hiring an Emergency Service Worker from overseas. We have a huge database of potential candidates; you can email us your job opportunity at email@example.com . Your offer will be sent to suitable candidates.
|This website is in a beta testing stage and is liable to have error.|
|Sponsorship options for Emergency Service Worker
|190 Visa Sponsorship
||489 Visa Sponsorship
|Northern Territory (NT) (Darwin) Government Visa Sponsorship
||NT||For applicants who are able to provide evidence of positive employment prospects
|NT||NT||For Graduates in the NT
|NT||NT||For applicants who have strong family connections
|NT||NT||For applicants who meet the NT residency and work requirements (including 485, 417, 462 and 457 visas Holders)
|Nomination by South Australia State Government (SA) (Adelaide)
||SA||Available to South Australian international graduates, OR applicants have worked in a skilled occupation in South Australia, OR have an immediate family member permanently residing in South Australia OR have eighty points or higher (including state nomination points). |
- one year of skilled work experience in the past 3 years. See Work experience waiver
- 45 years or less
- Financial capacity
- Competent English (e.g. IELTS 6.0 in each band); Provisional 489 visa only
- See Exemption considerations for International graduates of South Australia
- Processing Times: 6 - 7 weeks
|Victoria State Nomination (VIC) (Melbourne)
||VIC|| For Graduates in Victoria:|
- completed a PhD in Victoria within the past five years.
- IELTS: Minimum 6.0 in each band
|Skilled Migration Western Australia State Nomination (WA) (Perth)
|New South Wales (NSW) (Sydney) State Visa Sponsorship
||Far South Coast|
||Mid North Coast|
|Queensland (QLD) State Visa Sponsorship (Brisbane)
|Australian Capital Territory (ACT) (Canberra) Visa Sponsorship
|Tasmanian (TAS) (Hobart) Government Visa Sponsorship
||TAS||Nomination Criteria: |
- Available to Tasmanian international graduates who have been living in the state for at least 12 months and have studied for a minimum of one academic year (40 weeks) in Tasmania; The course undertaken must be full time and be either a bachelor or any higher degree, a diploma, an advanced diploma, or a trade qualification (minimum Cert III level for a skilled occupation in Major Group 3 in ANZSCO);
- have been working in Tasmania for six months immediately prior to the application in any fields (for a minimum of 35 hours per week); Evidence proving no local person has been able to fill the position Should be provided.
- For Overseas Applicants:
- have formal job offer for a job that is based in Tasmania and in-line with applicant's skills assessment; The applicant and his/her dependants have not lived in another Australian state or territory within the last 12 months. A genuine need for the nominated position must be met.
- have an immediate family member (parent, child, sibling, aunt, uncle, first cousin, or grandparent) permanently residing in Tasmania;
- Available to small business owners with past business experience and management expertise who have a business plan.
Processing Time: 20 working days
Sponsorship Fee: Nill
Eligible Postcodes: Entire territory (including Hobart, Launceston, Devonpor, Burnie, Kingston, Ulverstone, Wynyard, George Town and Sorell)
Source: DIBP, migration.tas.gov.au, business.nsw.gov.au, migration.qld.gov.au, migration.sa.gov.au, australiasnorthernterritory.com.au, liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au, migration.wa.gov.au,
|Emergency Service Worker job description, duties and education requirements|
|UNIT GROUP 4412 FIRE AND EMERGENCY WORKERS
FIRE AND EMERGENCY WORKERS attend emergencies to minimise risk to community safety and security and protect life and property.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Level 4 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.
- attending the scene of fires and other emergencies reported to authorities
- rescuing and evacuating people stranded or trapped in dangerous situations
- operating pumps, spraying water, foam and chemicals from hoses, portable extinguishers and other appliances to extinguish fires and to disperse or neutralise dangerous substances
- cutting openings in buildings and crashed vehicles to free occupants
- maintaining site security systems
- administering first aid
- attending and participating in training activities, rescue classes, drills, demonstrations and courses in emergency and fire-fighting techniques
- training recruits in emergency procedures and practices
- visiting buildings and potential fire hazards to study access points and locations of hydrants
- maintaining tools and equipment
Sources: www.abs.gov.au and DIBP
Improve your chances of getting Permanent Residence.
|1. Complete our FREE visa Assessment form|
We pride ourselves on offering one of the most comprehensive visa assessment service. In 2016, over 9000 individuals have completed our famous Australian skilled visa assessment form. It is still FREE; there is no obligations or hidden fees.
|2. Improve your IELTS test Score|
The Macquarie University IELTS Test Centre is one of the largest IELTS Test Centres in Australia, offering a range of online IELTS preparation courses at a very affordable price starting from $49.