|Grain, Oilseed or Pasture Grower (Aus) / Field Crop Grower (NZ) Immigration to Australia PR Visa|
| GRAIN, OILSEED OR PASTURE GROWER (AUS) / FIELD CROP GROWER (NZ)
Grain, Oilseed or Pasture Farm Manager (Aus)
Plans, organises, controls, coordinates and performs farming operations to grow grain, oilseed, protein and pasture crops.
Skill Level: 1
Soybean Grower (Aus)
The average salary for a Grain, Oilseed or Pasture Grower (Aus) / Field Crop Grower (NZ) is $ 0 per year.
Average Age: Males: Females: 0.0 Persons:
[See: www.abs.gov.au 1212 Crop farmers - Employee Earnings and Hours, Australia, May 2016]
|Australian visa options for Grain, Oilseed or Pasture Farm Manager (Aus) (Grain, Oilseed or Pasture Grower (Aus) / Field Crop Grower (NZ))||Employer Sponsorship|
|Permanent||489 Visa||Permanent||482 TSS Visa|
|Skilled Occupation||ANZSCO Code||Assessing Authority||189 Visa||190 Visa||State||Family||186 Visa (DE)||187 Visa||All area||Regional area|
|Grain, Oilseed or Pasture Grower (Aus) / Field Crop Grower (NZ)||121214||VETASSESS|
|Visa processing times-months (75%) ||-||17||Business Visas|
|Visa processing times-months (90%) ||-||19|
Inapplicability conditions (for a TSS visa):
- "The position predominantly involves responsibility for low-skilled tasks. Example 1: Rostering, maintaining records, reception duties and allocating duties to housekeepers, porters or doorpersons. Example 2: Fruit picking or packing or feeding of livestock or animals. Example 3: Truck driving."
- The position is not located in regional Australia (within the meaning of subregulation 5.19(16) of the Regulations).
Grain, Oilseed or Pasture Grower (Aus) / Field Crop Grower (NZ) categories in Group B.
Information for Employers
Are you seeking to employ a Grain, Oilseed or Pasture Grower (Aus) / Field Crop Grower (NZ) for your company?
If you are unable to find an Australian staff, you might consider hiring a Grain, Oilseed or Pasture Grower (Aus) / Field Crop Grower (NZ) from overseas. We have a huge database of potential candidates; you can email us your job opportunity at firstname.lastname@example.org . Your offer will be sent to suitable candidates.
|This website is in a beta testing stage and is liable to have error.|
|Sponsorship options for Grain, Oilseed or Pasture Grower (Aus) / Field Crop Grower (NZ)
|190 Visa Sponsorship
||489 Visa Sponsorship
|Northern Territory (NT) (Darwin) Government Visa Sponsorship
||NT||For applicants who are able to provide evidence of positive employment prospects
|NT||NT||For Graduates in the NT
|NT||NT||For applicants who have strong family connections
|NT||NT||For applicants who meet the NT residency and work requirements (including 485, 417, 462 and 457 visas Holders)
|Nomination by South Australia State Government (SA) (Adelaide)
||SA||Available to all applicants including South Australian international graduates. |
Eligible Postcodes: Entire territory (including Adelaide, Mount Gambier, Whyalla, Gawler, Port Pirie, Bridgewater, Port Augusta, Murray Bridge, Port Lincoln, Mount Barker, Victor Harbor and Aldinga Beach)
- one year of skilled work experience in the past 3 years. See Work experience waiver
- Competent English (e.g. IELTS 6.0 in each band); Provisional 489 visa only
- 45 years or less
- Financial capacity
- See Exemption considerations for International graduates of South Australia
- Processing Times: 6 - 7 weeks
|Victoria State Nomination (VIC) (Melbourne)
||VIC|| For Graduates in Victoria:|
- completed a PhD in Victoria within the past five years.
- IELTS: Minimum 6.0 in each band
|Skilled Migration Western Australia State Nomination (WA) (Perth)
|New South Wales (NSW) (Sydney) State Visa Sponsorship
||Far South Coast|
||Mid North Coast|
Applications for regional sponsorship for the Northern Inland region are now closed until July 2019
REGIONAL NOMINATION TO ALL OCCUPATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED.
|Queensland (QLD) State Visa Sponsorship (Brisbane)
|Australian Capital Territory (ACT) (Canberra) Visa Sponsorship
|Tasmanian (TAS) (Hobart) Government Visa Sponsorship
||TAS||Nomination Criteria: |
- Available to Tasmanian international graduates who have been living in the state for at least 12 months and have studied for a minimum of one academic year (40 weeks) in Tasmania; The course undertaken must be full time and be either a bachelor or any higher degree, a diploma, an advanced diploma, or a trade qualification (minimum Cert III level for a skilled occupation in Major Group 3 in ANZSCO);
- have been working in Tasmania for six months immediately prior to the application in any fields (for a minimum of 35 hours per week); Evidence proving no local person has been able to fill the position Should be provided.
- For Overseas Applicants:
- have formal job offer for a job that is based in Tasmania and in-line with applicant's skills assessment; The applicant and his/her dependants have not lived in another Australian state or territory within the last 12 months. A genuine need for the nominated position must be met.
- have an immediate family member (parent, child, sibling, aunt, uncle, first cousin, or grandparent) permanently residing in Tasmania;
- Available to small business owners with past business experience and management expertise who have a business plan. (Not available for offshore applicants)
Processing Time: 20 working days
Sponsorship Fee: Nill
Eligible Postcodes: Entire territory (including Hobart, Launceston, Devonpor, Burnie, Kingston, Ulverstone, Wynyard, George Town and Sorell)
Source: DIBP, migration.tas.gov.au, business.nsw.gov.au, migration.qld.gov.au, migration.sa.gov.au, australiasnorthernterritory.com.au, liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au, migration.wa.gov.au,
|Grain, Oilseed or Pasture Grower (Aus) / Field Crop Grower (NZ) job description, duties and education requirements|
|UNIT GROUP 1212 CROP FARMERS
Improve your chances of getting Permanent Residence.
|1. Complete our FREE visa Assessment form|
We pride ourselves on offering one of the most comprehensive visa assessment service. In 2016, over 9000 individuals have completed our famous Australian skilled visa assessment form. It is still FREE; there is no obligations or hidden fees.
|2. Improve your IELTS test Score|
The Macquarie University IELTS Test Centre is one of the largest IELTS Test Centres in Australia, offering a range of online IELTS preparation courses at a very affordable price starting from $49.
11/03/2019: MLTSSL and STSOL changes in March 2019: 36 Occupations added to MLTSSL
05/07/2018: The lists of South Australia State nominated occupations for the 2018/19 program year released
22/11/2017: The NSW State Regional nomination (489 Visa) Skilled Occupation List update 11 2017
04/07/2017: South Australia Skilled Migration occupation lists released July 2017.
01/02/2017: Western Australia Skilled Migration occupation list update February 2017
21/01/2017: Queensland Skilled Migration occupation lists (QSOL) update January 2017