|Project Builder Immigration to Australia PR Visa|
| PROJECT BUILDER
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the construction, alteration and renovation of dwellings and other buildings, and the physical and human resources involved in the building process. Registration or licensing is required.
Skill Level: 1
The average salary for a Project Builder is $ 119,273 for male employees and $ 140,577 for female employees per year.
Average Age: Males: 46.3 Females: 43.0 Persons: 46.0
[See: www.abs.gov.au 1331 Construction managers - Employee Earnings and Hours, Australia, May 2016]
|Australian visa options for Professional Builder (Project Builder)||Employer Sponsorship|
|Permanent||489 Visa||Permanent||482 TSS Visa|
|Skilled Occupation||ANZSCO Code||Assessing Authority||189 Visa||190 Visa||State||Family||186 Visa (DE)||187 Visa||All area||Regional area|
|Visa processing times-months (75%) ||-||17||Business Visas|
|Visa processing times-months (90%) ||-||19|
Inapplicability conditions (for a TSS visa):
- The position does not require a minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- The position is not located in regional Australia (within the meaning of subregulation 5.19(16) of the Regulations).
Project Builder categories in Group A. To obtain a positive skills assessment form VETASSESS, applicants wishing to be assessed as a Project Builder must have a qualification minimum at the level of an Australian qualifications Framework (AQF) Bachelor degree.
Information for Employers
Are you seeking to employ a Project Builder for your company?
If you are unable to find an Australian staff, you might consider hiring a Project Builder from overseas. We have a huge database of potential candidates; you can email us your job opportunity at email@example.com . Your offer will be sent to suitable candidates.
|This website is in a beta testing stage and is liable to have error.|
|Sponsorship options for Project Builder
|190 Visa Sponsorship
||489 Visa Sponsorship
|Northern Territory (NT) (Darwin) Government Visa Sponsorship
||NT||For applicants who are able to provide evidence of positive employment prospects
|NT||NT||For Graduates in the NT
|NT||NT||For applicants who have strong family connections
|NT||NT||For applicants who meet the NT residency and work requirements (including 485, 417, 462 and 457 visas Holders)
|Nomination by South Australia State Government (SA) (Adelaide)
||SA||Available to South Australian international graduates, OR applicants have worked in a skilled occupation in South Australia, OR have an immediate family member permanently residing in South Australia OR have eighty points or higher (including state nomination points). |
- one year of skilled work experience in the past 3 years. See Work experience waiver
- 45 years or less
- Financial capacity
- Proficient English (e.g. IELTS 7.0 in each band) (or Proficient Plus overall); Provisional 489 visa only
- See Exemption considerations for International graduates of South Australia
- Processing Times: 6 - 7 weeks
|Victoria State Nomination (VIC) (Melbourne)
||VIC|| For Graduates in Victoria:|
- completed a PhD in Victoria within the past five years.
- IELTS: Minimum 6.0 in each band
|Skilled Migration Western Australia State Nomination (WA) (Perth)
|New South Wales (NSW) (Sydney) State Visa Sponsorship
||Far South Coast|
||Mid North Coast|
|Queensland (QLD) State Visa Sponsorship (Brisbane)
BSMQ Temporarily Suspends QUEENSLAND SKILLED VISA NOMINATION for Subclass 190 & 489; BSMQ will re-open the State Nomination Program in the new financial year (July 2019). For applicants currently working in Queensland:
Eligible Postcodes: 4124 to 4125, 4133, 4211, 4270 to 4272, 4275, 4280, 4285, 4287, 4307 to 4499, 4515, 4517 to 4519, 4522 to 4899 (Anywhere except the greater Brisbane area and the Gold Coast; including Sunshine Coast, Townsville, Cairns, Toowoomba, Rockhampton, Mackay, Bundaberg, Hervey Bay, Pacific Pines, Carrara, Nerang and Gladstone)
- Currently working in regional Queensland in the nominated or closely related occupation for the previous 4 months at time of lodging the Expression of Interest; and
- Have an offer to continue your employment and the same employer for 12 months in regional Queensland in your nominated or closely related occupation
- Sponsorship Fee: $ 200
|Australian Capital Territory (ACT) (Canberra) Visa Sponsorship
|Tasmanian (TAS) (Hobart) Government Visa Sponsorship
||TAS||Nomination Criteria: |
- Available to Tasmanian international graduates who have been living in the state for at least 12 months and have studied for a minimum of one academic year (40 weeks) in Tasmania; The course undertaken must be full time and be either a bachelor or any higher degree, a diploma, an advanced diploma, or a trade qualification (minimum Cert III level for a skilled occupation in Major Group 3 in ANZSCO);
- have been working in Tasmania for six months immediately prior to the application in any fields (for a minimum of 35 hours per week); Evidence proving no local person has been able to fill the position Should be provided.
- For Overseas Applicants:
- have formal job offer for a job that is based in Tasmania and in-line with applicant's skills assessment; The applicant and his/her dependants have not lived in another Australian state or territory within the last 12 months. A genuine need for the nominated position must be met.
- have an immediate family member (parent, child, sibling, aunt, uncle, first cousin, or grandparent) permanently residing in Tasmania;
- Available to small business owners with past business experience and management expertise who have a business plan.
Processing Time: 20 working days
Sponsorship Fee: Nill
Eligible Postcodes: Entire territory (including Hobart, Launceston, Devonpor, Burnie, Kingston, Ulverstone, Wynyard, George Town and Sorell)
Source: DIBP, migration.tas.gov.au, business.nsw.gov.au, migration.qld.gov.au, migration.sa.gov.au, australiasnorthernterritory.com.au, liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au, migration.wa.gov.au,
|Project Builder job description, duties and education requirements|
|UNIT GROUP 1331 CONSTRUCTION MANAGERS
Improve your chances of getting Permanent Residence.
|1. Complete our FREE visa Assessment form|
We pride ourselves on offering one of the most comprehensive visa assessment service. In 2016, over 9000 individuals have completed our famous Australian skilled visa assessment form. It is still FREE; there is no obligations or hidden fees.
|2. Improve your IELTS test Score|
The Macquarie University IELTS Test Centre is one of the largest IELTS Test Centres in Australia, offering a range of online IELTS preparation courses at a very affordable price starting from $49.
03/8/2017: Occupation ceilings for the 2017-2018 programme year released - Comparison Chart
24/03/2017: 189 EOI Invitations 15/03/2017: Results of invitation round 15th of March 2017 have been published.
16/03/2017: 189 EOI Invitations 1/03/2017: The 1st of March 2017 EOI SkillSelect invitation round results have been released.
26/02/2017: 189 EOI Invitations 15/02/2017: The 15th of February 2017 SkillSelect invitation round - EOI Invitation Date Predictions
09/02/2017: 189 EOI Invitations 1/02/2017: The 1st of February 2017 SkillSelect invitation round results have been released.
25/01/2017: 189 EOI Invitations 18/01/2017: The 18th of January 2017 SkillSelect invitation round results have been released.
21/01/2017: Queensland Skilled Migration occupation lists (QSOL) update January 2017
11/01/2017: 189 EOI Invitations 4/01/2017: The 4th of January 2017 SkillSelect invitation round results have been released.
24/12/2016: 189 EOI Invitations 21/12/2016: The 21st of December 2016 SkillSelect invitation round results have been released.
20/12/2016: The updated SkillSelect 7/12/2016 round results has been released.
07/12/2015: Changes to Queensland State Sponsorship List – Update December 2016
08/10/2016: Moving to Australia from Ireland statistics - Main Occupations for irish nationals
31/08/2016: The new ACT Occupation List (Canberra 190 Visa Nominated Occupation List) has been released - September 2016
29/07/2016: NSW subclass 190 Visa Priority Skilled Occupation List - 2016-17
22/7/2015: Significant Changes to Queensland State Sponsorship List – Update July 2016
20/6/2016: Occupation ceilings for the 2016-17 programme year released - Comparison Chart
14/04/2016: Update - Northern Territory (NT) Migration Occupation List - April 2016
2/7/2015: Significant Changes in State Nominated Occupation List - South Australia
9/4/2014: Updated List of South Australia Professions - 18 new occupations added, 5 removed