|Vocational Education Teacher (Trades) Immigration to Australia PR Visa|
| VOCATIONAL EDUCATION TEACHER (AUS) \ POLYTECHNIC TEACHER (NZ)
Teaches one or more subjects within a prescribed course of study at a technical and further education (TAFE) institute, polytechnic or other training institute to tertiary students for vocational education and training purposes.
Skill Level: 1
Adult Education Teacher
Workplace Trainer and Assessor
The average salary for a Vocational Education Teacher (Trades) is $ 73,116 for male employees and $ 55,647 for female employees per year.
Average Age: Males: 50.5 Females: 46.3 Persons: 48.4
[See: www.abs.gov.au 2422 Vocational education teachers - Employee Earnings and Hours, Australia, May 2016]
|Australian visa options for Vocational Education Teacher (Trades)||Employer Sponsorship|
|Permanent||489 Visa||Permanent||482 TSS Visa|
|Skilled Occupation||ANZSCO Code||Assessing Authority||189 Visa||190 Visa||State||Family||186 Visa (DE)||187 Visa||All area||Regional area|
|Vocational Education Teacher (Non Trades)||242211||VETASSESS|
|Visa processing times-months (75%) ||-||17|
|Visa processing times-months (90%) ||-||19|
Inapplicability conditions (for a TSS visa):
- The position is not located in regional Australia (within the meaning of subregulation 5.19(16) of the Regulations).
Vocational Education Teacher (Non Trades) categories in Group A. To obtain a positive skills assessment form VETASSESS, applicants wishing to be assessed as a Vocational Education Teacher (Non Trades) must have a qualification minimum at the level of an Australian qualifications Framework (AQF) Bachelor degree.
Information for Employers
Are you seeking to employ a Vocational Education Teacher (Non Trades) for your company?
If you are unable to find an Australian staff, you might consider hiring a Vocational Education Teacher (Non Trades) from overseas. We have a huge database of potential candidates; you can email us your job opportunity at firstname.lastname@example.org . Your offer will be sent to suitable candidates.
|This website is in a beta testing stage and is liable to have error.|
|Sponsorship options for Vocational Education Teacher (Trades)
|190 Visa Sponsorship
||489 Visa Sponsorship
|Northern Territory (NT) (Darwin) Government Visa Sponsorship
||NT||For applicants who are able to provide evidence of positive employment prospects
|NT||NT||For Graduates in the NT
|NT||NT||For applicants who have strong family connections
|NT||NT||For applicants who meet the NT residency and work requirements (including 485, 417, 462 and 457 visas Holders)
|Nomination by South Australia State Government (SA) (Adelaide)
||SA||Available to South Australian international graduates, OR applicants have worked in a skilled occupation in South Australia, OR have an immediate family member permanently residing in South Australia OR have eighty points or higher (including state nomination points). |
- one year of skilled work experience in the past 3 years. See Work experience waiver
- 45 years or less
- Financial capacity
- Proficient English (e.g. IELTS 7.0 in each band) (or Proficient Plus overall); Provisional 489 visa only
- See Exemption considerations for International graduates of South Australia
- Processing Times: 6 - 7 weeks
|Victoria State Nomination (VIC) (Melbourne)
||VIC|| For Graduates in Victoria:|
- completed a PhD in Victoria within the past five years.
- IELTS: Minimum 6.0 in each band
|Skilled Migration Western Australia State Nomination (WA) (Perth)
|New South Wales (NSW) (Sydney) State Visa Sponsorship
||Far South Coast|
||Mid North Coast|
|Queensland (QLD) State Visa Sponsorship (Brisbane)
|Australian Capital Territory (ACT) (Canberra) Visa Sponsorship
|Tasmanian (TAS) (Hobart) Government Visa Sponsorship
||TAS||Nomination Criteria: |
- Available to Tasmanian international graduates who have been living in the state for at least 12 months and have studied for a minimum of one academic year (40 weeks) in Tasmania; The course undertaken must be full time and be either a bachelor or any higher degree, a diploma, an advanced diploma, or a trade qualification (minimum Cert III level for a skilled occupation in Major Group 3 in ANZSCO);
- have been working in Tasmania for six months immediately prior to the application in any fields (for a minimum of 35 hours per week); Evidence proving no local person has been able to fill the position Should be provided.
- For Overseas Applicants:
- have formal job offer for a job that is based in Tasmania and in-line with applicant's skills assessment; The applicant and his/her dependants have not lived in another Australian state or territory within the last 12 months. A genuine need for the nominated position must be met.
- have an immediate family member (parent, child, sibling, aunt, uncle, first cousin, or grandparent) permanently residing in Tasmania;
- Available to small business owners with past business experience and management expertise who have a business plan.
Processing Time: 20 working days
Sponsorship Fee: Nill
Eligible Postcodes: Entire territory (including Hobart, Launceston, Devonpor, Burnie, Kingston, Ulverstone, Wynyard, George Town and Sorell)
Source: DIBP, migration.tas.gov.au, business.nsw.gov.au, migration.qld.gov.au, migration.sa.gov.au, australiasnorthernterritory.com.au, liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au, migration.wa.gov.au,
|Vocational Education Teacher (Trades) job description, duties and education requirements|
|UNIT GROUP 2422 VOCATIONAL EDUCATION TEACHERS (AUS) \ POLYTECHNIC TEACHERS (NZ)
Improve your chances of getting Permanent Residence.
|1. Complete our FREE visa Assessment form|
We pride ourselves on offering one of the most comprehensive visa assessment service. In 2016, over 9000 individuals have completed our famous Australian skilled visa assessment form. It is still FREE; there is no obligations or hidden fees.
|2. Improve your IELTS test Score|
The Macquarie University IELTS Test Centre is one of the largest IELTS Test Centres in Australia, offering a range of online IELTS preparation courses at a very affordable price starting from $49.
05/07/2018: The lists of South Australia State nominated occupations for the 2018/19 program year released
21/01/2017: Queensland Skilled Migration occupation lists (QSOL) update January 2017
14/04/2016: Update - Northern Territory (NT) Migration Occupation List - April 2016
14/9/2015: South Australian State Sponsorship List – Update: Special Conditions Apply for Civil Engineer (ANZSCO: 233211)
2/9/2015: South Australian State Sponsorship List – Update: Structural Engineer and Network Administrator are under the risk of being removed from the list
4/5/2015: South Australian State Sponsorship List – Update: ICT Trainer and Facilities Manager shifted to Special Conditions Apply
10/4/2015: South Australian State Sponsorship List – Update: Health Information Manager, Maintenance Planner and Insurance Broker shifted to Special Conditions Apply
2/2/2015: South Australian State Sponsorship List – Update: Geologist and Maintenance Planner shifted to Low Availability
19/1/2015: South Australian Gov Sponsorship List – Special Conditions Apply for Cook (ANZSCO: 351411)
29/12/2014: South Australian State Nomination List – High Availability for Vocational Education Teachers (Non-Trades).
22/12/2014: South Australian State Nomination List – Update.
11/12/2014: South Australia: Vocational Education Teacher and Diver shifted to High Availability
1/4/2014: Northern Territory State Migration Plan Skilled Occupation List Update - 10 closed occupations