|Victoria State Nomination (VIC) (Melbourne)
|VIC||Victoria 190 Visa|
VIC Invitation results from July to September 2019
|VIC||Victoria 491 Visa|
Victorian target sectors
- Health (medical services, education and research and development.)
- Medical research (medical research conducted in universities and research institutes and activities such as drug development, clinical trials, health product manufacturing, medical devices and digital health.)
- Life sciences (medical technology, biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. Companies involved in food processing, nutraceuticals and cosmeceuticals may also be considered to form part of the life sciences sector.)
- Digital (All digital skills including cyber security)
- Advanced manufacturing (industries such as defence and aerospace. Activities such as research and development, design, supply chain management)
- New energy, emissions reduction and circular economy (industries such as clean energy, renewables, bioenergy, carbon capture and energy storage.)
- Any occupation on the Department of Home Affairs skilled occupation lists is eligible to submit a Registration of Interest;
- Applicants must currently be living and working in regional Victoria, using their STEMM skills (Science, technology, engineering, mathematics and medicine) in a target sector.
- Applicants must currently have a ANZSCO skill levels 1, 2 and 3.
- Employment can be in a role that is closely related to the nominated occupation.
- Employment that is NOT related to the nominated occupation is not acceptable.
- Casual employment is acceptable.
- Receiving a scholarship or undertaking a professional placement can NOT be considered as an employment
- Hospitality pathway for highly skilled cooks and chefs: Applicants living and working in Victoria as a cook or chef are also be able to apply.
- Early Childhood Educators pathway: Applicants must be living and working in Victoria as an Early Childhood Educator. A relevant skills assessment as an Early Childhood (Pre-primary School) Teacher from AITSL is needed.
|VIC||Victoria Graduates 190 Visa|
|VIC||Victoria Graduates 491 Visa|
|Queensland (QLD) State Visa Sponsorship (Brisbane)
|QLD||Queensland 190 Visa|
QLD Invitation results from July to September 2019
|QLD||Queensland 491 Visa|
|Trades||Motor Mechanic, Cook||30 each60 total||QLD||
||QLD||Queensland 491 Visa Small Business Owner Pathway |
|Nomination by South Australia State Government (SA) (Adelaide)
|SA||South Australia 190 Visa
||SA||South Australia 491 Visa
|Skilled Migration Western Australia State Nomination (WA) (Perth)
|WA||Western Australia 190 Visa|
|WA||Western Australia 491 Visa|
|WA||Western Australia Graduates 190 Visa|
|WA||Western Australia Graduates 491 Visa|
|Northern Territory (NT) (Darwin) Government Visa Sponsorship
|NT||Northern Territory 190 Visa|
NT Invitation results from July to September 2019
|NT||Northern Territory 491 Visa|
|Australian Capital Territory (ACT) (Canberra) Visa Sponsorship
|ACT||Canberra 190 Visa|
|ACT||Canberra 491 Visa|
Canberra Matrix: Applicants should express an interest in applying for ACT 190 or 491 nomination by completing a score-based Canberra Matrix where they are allocated points against demonstrated economic contribution or benefit and/or a genuine commitment to be part of the ACT community.
You must meet the following minimum criteria before you are eligible to express an interest in ACT 491 nomination:
- You must be living and working in Canberra for the three months immediately before the date of Matrix submission and continue until the date of invitation.
- You must meet one of the following two criterion:
- Your nominated occupation is on the ACT Critical Skills List; ( has NOT been in ACT CRITICAL SKILLS LIST - September 2021)
- You are the primary holder of a subclass 457/482 visa sponsored by an ACT employer;
- You are the majority owner of a eligible registered business located in the ACT (ineligible businesses: Sub tenancy, ride-share, taxi, delivery, courier services or an on-sold business previously used to qualify for ACT nomination.)
- You must be working a minimum 20 hours per week for 3 months. Your employment must be continuous; Paid leave (annual, personal or maternity) meets the continuous employment criteria; Unpaid leave only meets the continuous employment criteria if it is evidenced by a valid medical certificate (the certificate cannot be backdated).
- You must be in paid employment. Internships, stipends, scholarships and volunteer positions are not considered employment for this criterion.
- You may also work for more than one ACT employer or be self-employed on an ABN.
If you are self-employed on an ABN:
- Your total (taxable) income must be at least $520 pw in each of the 13 weeks immediately before you submit the Matrix.
- If you are including a spouse / partner and/or children in your application, and they are in Australia, they must have lived in Canberra for the three months immediately before the date of Matrix submission.
The Canberra Matrix is closed to overseas applicants.
|ACT||ACT Streamlined PhD nomination 190 Visa|
|ACT||ACT Streamlined PhD nomination 491 Visa|
|Tasmanian (TAS) (Hobart) Government Visa Sponsorship
|TAS||Tasmania 190 Visa|
TAS Invitation results from July to September 2019
|TAS||Tasmania 491 Visa|