|Human Resource Adviser Immigration to Australia PR Visa|
| HUMAN RESOURCE ADVISER
Human Resource Consultant
Provides staffing and personnel administration services in support of an organisation's human resource policies and programs.
Skill Level: 1
Workforce Planning Analyst
The average salary for a Human Resource Adviser is $ 98,876 for male employees and $ 73,346 for female employees per year.
Average Age: Males: 37.9 Females: 37.5 Persons: 37.6
[See: www.abs.gov.au 2231 Human resource professionals - Employee Earnings and Hours, Australia, May 2016]
|Australian visa options for Human Resource Consultant (Human Resource Adviser)||Employer Sponsorship|
|Permanent||489 Visa||Permanent||482 TSS Visa|
|Skilled Occupation||ANZSCO Code||Assessing Authority||189 Visa||190 Visa||State||Family||186 Visa (DE)||187 Visa||All area||Regional area|
|Human Resource Adviser||223111||VETASSESS|
|Visa processing times-months (75%) ||-||17|
|Visa processing times-months (90%) ||-||19|
Inapplicability conditions (for a TSS visa):
- The position has nominated annual earnings of less than AUD65,000.
- The position is a clerical, bookkeeper or accounting clerk position.
- The position is not located in regional Australia (within the meaning of subregulation 5.19(16) of the Regulations).
Human Resource Adviser categories in Group B.
Information for Employers
Are you seeking to employ a Human Resource Adviser for your company?
If you are unable to find an Australian staff, you might consider hiring a Human Resource Adviser from overseas. We have a huge database of potential candidates; you can email us your job opportunity at email@example.com . Your offer will be sent to suitable candidates.
|This website is in a beta testing stage and is liable to have error.|
|Sponsorship options for Human Resource Adviser
|190 Visa Sponsorship
||489 Visa Sponsorship
|Northern Territory (NT) (Darwin) Government Visa Sponsorship
- Financial capacity
- Applicants living outside Australia:
one year of skilled work experience in the past 2 years or alternatively have Australian qualifications.
All applicants must have a minimum IELTS of 7.0 overall or equivalent
- Processing times
Offshore applicants: six to eight months
NT student / NT resident applicants: one month.
- Cost of application: Free
Postcodes: Entire territory (including Darwin, Palmerston, Alice Springs, Katherine and Nhulunbuy)
||NT||For applicants who are able to provide evidence of positive employment prospects
|NT||NT||For Graduates in the NT
|NT||NT||For applicants who have strong family connections
|NT||NT||For applicants who meet the NT residency and work requirements (including 485, 417, 462 and 457 visas Holders)
|Nomination by South Australia State Government (SA) (Adelaide)
||SA||Available to South Australian international graduates, OR applicants have worked in a skilled occupation in South Australia, OR have an immediate family member permanently residing in South Australia OR have eighty points or higher (including state nomination points). |
- one year of skilled work experience in the past 3 years. See Work experience waiver
- 45 years or less
- Financial capacity
- Proficient English (e.g. IELTS 7.0 in each band) (or Proficient Plus overall); Provisional 489 visa only; Not available for high points nomination 26/7/18; Not Available for chain migration nomination 26/7/18
- See Exemption considerations for International graduates of South Australia
- Processing Times: 6 - 7 weeks
|Victoria State Nomination (VIC) (Melbourne)
||VIC|| For Graduates in Victoria:|
- completed a PhD in Victoria within the past five years.
- IELTS: Minimum 6.0 in each band
|Skilled Migration Western Australia State Nomination (WA) (Perth)
||WA||Avaliable to applicants who have completed a Masters Degree or PhD in Western Australia|
- IELTS score of at least 7 in all bands or OET score of at least B in all bands or TOEFL-iBT (24 in all bands) or PTE Academic (65 in all bands) or Cambridge English Advanced (CEA) (185 in all skills)
IELTS exemption: citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and New Zealand.
- Have an employment contract for full-time employment for at least 12 months in Western Australia in the nominated (or closely related) occupation.
|New South Wales (NSW) (Sydney) State Visa Sponsorship
||Far South Coast|
||Mid North Coast|
|Queensland (QLD) State Visa Sponsorship (Brisbane)
|Australian Capital Territory (ACT) (Canberra) Visa Sponsorship
|Tasmanian (TAS) (Hobart) Government Visa Sponsorship
||TAS||Nomination Criteria: |
- Available to Tasmanian international graduates who have been living in the state for at least 12 months and have studied for a minimum of one academic year (40 weeks) in Tasmania; The course undertaken must be full time and be either a bachelor or any higher degree, a diploma, an advanced diploma, or a trade qualification (minimum Cert III level for a skilled occupation in Major Group 3 in ANZSCO);
- have been working in Tasmania for six months immediately prior to the application in any fields (for a minimum of 35 hours per week); Evidence proving no local person has been able to fill the position Should be provided.
- For Overseas Applicants:
- have formal job offer for a job that is based in Tasmania and in-line with applicant's skills assessment; The applicant and his/her dependants have not lived in another Australian state or territory within the last 12 months. A genuine need for the nominated position must be met.
- have an immediate family member (parent, child, sibling, aunt, uncle, first cousin, or grandparent) permanently residing in Tasmania;
- Available to small business owners with past business experience and management expertise who have a business plan.
Processing Time: 20 working days
Sponsorship Fee: Nill
Eligible Postcodes: Entire territory (including Hobart, Launceston, Devonpor, Burnie, Kingston, Ulverstone, Wynyard, George Town and Sorell)
Source: DIBP, migration.tas.gov.au, business.nsw.gov.au, migration.qld.gov.au, migration.sa.gov.au, australiasnorthernterritory.com.au, liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au, migration.wa.gov.au,
|Human Resource Adviser job description, duties and education requirements|
|UNIT GROUP 2231 HUMAN RESOURCE PROFESSIONALS
Improve your chances of getting Permanent Residence.
|1. Complete our FREE visa Assessment form|
We pride ourselves on offering one of the most comprehensive visa assessment service. In 2016, over 9000 individuals have completed our famous Australian skilled visa assessment form. It is still FREE; there is no obligations or hidden fees.
|2. Improve your IELTS test Score|
The Macquarie University IELTS Test Centre is one of the largest IELTS Test Centres in Australia, offering a range of online IELTS preparation courses at a very affordable price starting from $49.
08/10/2016: Moving to Australia from UK statistics - Main Occupations for British nationals
08/10/2016: Moving to Australia from Ireland statistics - Main Occupations for irish nationals
31/08/2016: The new ACT Occupation List (Canberra 190 Visa Nominated Occupation List) has been released - September 2016
14/04/2016: Update - Northern Territory (NT) Migration Occupation List - April 2016
29/4/2015: Updated Northern Territory Skilled Occupation List - 25 New occupations added, 54 occupations removed from list