|NSW||New South Wales 190 Visa|
Invitation results between January to August 2019
Invitation results from July to September 2019
|NSW Regional areas 491 Visa
|NSW Stream 1|
|NSW Stream 2|
|NSW Stream 3|
|Far South Coast|
|Mid North Coast|
|Animal husbandry Courses in New South Wales|
|Victoria State Nomination (VIC) (Melbourne)
|VIC||Victoria 190 Visa|
|VIC||Victoria 491 Visa|
- Any occupation on the Department of Home Affairs skilled occupation lists is eligible to submit a Registration of Interest;
- If the applicant is onshore, they must be living and working in regional Victoria in skilled employment at the time of nomination. If the applicant is offshore, this requirement does not apply,
- Health occupations will initially be prioritised; However the Victoria Government encourages applicants in all other occupations to submit a Registration of Interest as they may be considered.
|VIC||Victoria Graduates 190 Visa|
|VIC||Victoria Graduates 491 Visa|
|Agriculture Courses in Victoria|
|Queensland (QLD) State Visa Sponsorship (Brisbane)
|QLD||Queensland 190 Visa|
QLD Invitation results from July to September 2019
|QLD||Queensland 491 Visa|
||QLD||For applicants currently working in Queensland:|
Eligible Postcodes: 4207 to 4275, 4517 to 4519, 4550 to 4551, 4553 to 4562, 4564 to 4569 and 4571 to 4575,4124 to 4125, 4133, 4183 to 4184, 4280 to 4287, 4306 to 4498, 4507, 4552, 4563, 4570 and 4580 to 4895 (Anywhere except the greater Brisbane area; including Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Townsville, Cairns, Toowoomba, Rockhampton, Mackay, Bundaberg, Hervey Bay, Pacific Pines, Carrara, Nerang and Gladstone)
- have a points-test result of 65 or higher
- Evidence of full-time post-qualification employment in regional Queensland in the nominated occupation for the previous 3 months at time of lodging the Expression of Interest (minimum 35 hours per week); and
- Have an offer of ongoing employment in regional Queensland with a Queensland employer that is registered in Queensland for a further 12 months.
- have Proficient English (eg IELTS 7 in all bands).
||QLD||For Graduates who have finished a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or PhD course in a university/Institute Currently only onshore applicants are considered.Completed 100% of course
Additional requirments for Masters and Bachelor Graduates:
- GPA 6.0 or higher
- Have Proficient English or higher
- Have a minimum of 3 months’ work experience of at least 20 hours per week (after graduation) in the nominated or closely related occupation
- Job offer for a minimum of 20 hours per week for 12 months
||QLD||Queensland 491 Visa Small Business Owner Pathway |
Applicants must be currently living and operating a small business in a QLD regional area and have a positive skills assessment in their nominated occupation. Applicants under this stream must have full-time work rights and not be currently studying.
BSMQ criteria requires the applicant to:
have an occupation on the Legislative Instrument (LIN 19/051);
- operate the business successfully for at least 6 months prior to EOI or 2 years for start-ups;
- be on a visa that allows full-time work and operation of the business (minimum of 35 hours per week);
- have purchased an existing business in regional Queensland;
This is not available for home-based businesses. Franchise businesses must have been operating for at least 2 years prior to purchase in the current location.
- Purchased a business for a minimum of $100,000, OR have been operating a profitable start-up for a minimum of 2 years with a turnover of $200,000 in the year directly prior to application.
- have 100% ownership of the business – partnerships or joint ventures are not eligible;
- have been trading in the business for 6 months before application;
- employ 1 employee who is an Australian resident, working a minimum of 20 hours per week;
An Australian resident in this situation is an Australian permanent resident, Australian citizen, or a New Zealand citizen on a Special Category visa (subclass 444).
- Eligible Postcodes: 4124–4125, 4133, 4183–4184, 4207–4275, 4280–4287, 4306–4498, 4507, 4517–4519, 4550–4575, 4580–4895.
Additinal Requirments for Businesses purchased after 1 April 2021
- Any pre-existing business purchased after 1 April 2021 must have been in operation for 2 years, instead of the usual 1 year.
- It must also have been purchased for a minimum purchase price of $100,000, rather than total investment in the business.
- Commission agents or leasing agents of franchises (such as petrol stations), and home-based businesses (such as courier and cleaning businesses) will not be considered.
|Agriculture Courses in Queensland|
|Nomination by South Australia State Government (SA) (Adelaide)
|SA||South Australia 190 Visa
||SA||South Australia 491 Visa |
Applicant's Location: South Australia
- Minimum English Requirment: Refer to Requirements
- Minimum EOI Points: 65
- Visa Subclass: 491
- Skill-Level: Skill level 1
190 eligibility - Currently working in your nominated or closely related occupation for the last 6 months in South Australia
491 eligibility - Available only through the Talent and Innovators program
Exemptions are available for applicants living and working in outer regional South Australia
Applicant's Location: Offshore
- Minimum English Requirment: Proficient Plus
- Minimum EOI Points: 65
- Visa Subclass: 491
- Skill-Level: Skill level 1
Submit a Registration of Interest application. You must have at least 8 years of work experience in your nominated or closely related occupation.
|Animal husbandry Courses in South Australia|
|Skilled Migration Western Australia State Nomination (WA) (Perth)
|WA||Western Australia 190 Visa|
|WA||Western Australia 491 Visa|
- IELTS score of at least 7 in all bands or equivalent in other accepted language tests.
IELTS exemption: citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and New Zealand.
Have an employment contract for full-time employment for at least 12 months in Western Australia in the nominated (or closely related) occupation.
Applicants living Outside WA:
Evidence showing sufficient funds.
Applicants must provide evidence of a job offer/contract of employment in a location defined by the Commonwealth as Category 3 - Regional Centres and Other Regional Areas (not Perth and Mandurah). These include the following areas by postcodes: 6041 to 6044, 6084, 6207, 6213, 6215 to 6537, and 6560 to 6770.
|WA||Western Australia Graduates 190 Visa|
|WA||Western Australia Graduates 491 Visa|
Avaliable to applicants who have completed the following qualifications or a combination of studies from accredited educational institutions in Western Australia for at least two years (full-time and face-to-face).
- a university or higher education qualification (registered by TEQSA). This includes a PhD, Masters, Bachelor or higher degree (Bachelor Honours Degree, Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma); and/or
- a vocational education and training (VET) qualification at a Certificate III level or above (registered by ASQA).
This can include university/higher education; VET (Certicate III level); and/or English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS).
- IELTS score of at least 7 in all bands or OET score of at least B in all bands or TOEFL-iBT (24 in all bands) or PTE Academic (65 in all bands) or Cambridge English Advanced (CEA) (185 in all skills)
IELTS exemption: citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and New Zealand.
- Have at least six months Australian work experience in the nominated (or closely related) occupation within the last five years, A professional year or work placement is considered work experience, if it is a paid position and undertaken post qualification.
have a six month contract of employment in the nominated (or closely related) occupation in Western Australia (at least an average of 35 hours per week).
- Applicants must provide evidence of a job offer/contract of employment in a location defined by the Commonwealth as Category 3 - Regional Centres and Other Regional Areas (not Perth and Mandurah). These include the following areas by postcodes: 6041 to 6044, 6084, 6207, 6213, 6215 to 6537, and 6560 to 6770.
|Animal husbandry Courses in Western Australia|
|Northern Territory (NT) (Darwin) Government Visa Sponsorship
|NT||Northern Territory 190 Visa|
NT Invitation results from July to September 2019
|NT||Northern Territory 491 Visa|
||NT||For applicants who have been residing and working in the NT for at least 12 consecutive months and are able to show that the employment is available for at least a further 12 months.|
The 12 month period will reduce to 6 months if the applicant has started living in the NT prior to 1 July 2020.
Generally, the applicant need to work in their nominated occupation or an occupation that is related to the nominated occupation. - An exception may be considered.
||NT||For NT Graduates. |
Applicants are also requird to show genuine efforts to obtain employment from an NT employer in their nominated occupation or a closely related skilled occupation.
|Australian Capital Territory (ACT) (Canberra) Visa Sponsorship
|ACT||Canberra 190 Visa|
|ACT||Canberra 491 Visa|
Canberra Matrix: Applicants should express an interest in applying for ACT 190 or 491 nomination by completing a score-based Canberra Matrix where they are allocated points against demonstrated economic contribution or benefit and/or a genuine commitment to be part of the ACT community.
You must meet the following minimum criteria before you are eligible to express an interest in ACT 491 nomination:
- You must be living and working in Canberra for the three months immediately before the date of Matrix submission and continue until the date of invitation.
- You must meet one of the following two criterion:
- Your nominated occupation is on the ACT Critical Skills List; (Mixed Livestock Farmer has NOT been in ACT CRITICAL SKILLS LIST - 24 June 2022)
- You are the primary holder of a subclass 457/482 visa sponsored by an ACT employer;
- You are the majority owner of a eligible registered business located in the ACT (ineligible businesses: Sub tenancy, ride-share, taxi, delivery, courier services or an on-sold business previously used to qualify for ACT nomination.)
- You must be working a minimum 20 hours per week for 3 months. Your employment must be continuous; Paid leave (annual, personal or maternity) meets the continuous employment criteria; Unpaid leave only meets the continuous employment criteria if it is evidenced by a valid medical certificate (the certificate cannot be backdated).
- You must be in paid employment. Internships, stipends, scholarships and volunteer positions are not considered employment for this criterion.
- You may also work for more than one ACT employer or be self-employed on an ABN.
If you are self-employed on an ABN:
- Your total (taxable) income must be at least $520 pw in each of the 13 weeks immediately before you submit the Matrix.
- If you are including a spouse / partner and/or children in your application, and they are in Australia, they must have lived in Canberra for the three months immediately before the date of Matrix submission.
- Applicants must demonstrate at least a ‘Proficient’ level of English as defined by Home Affairs (ie IELTS result with a minimum score of 7 (L, R, W, S) or or PTE Academic with a minimum score of 65 (L, R, W, S) unless the nominated occupation is Chef or has an ANZSCO skill level 3 to 5.
- The nominated occupation must be on the latest ACT Critical Skills List.
- The applicant must have been working full time in their nominated occupation.
(Mixed Livestock Farmer has NOT been in ACT CRITICAL SKILLS LIST - 24 June 2022)
- The applicant must hold the relevant Australian registration or licencing if it is required for theie nominated occupation.
- The applicant must have at least 3 years full time, post-qualification work experience in their nominated occupation. The work experience must be assessed as relevant by the VETASSESS (if the points advice service is provided by the VETASSESS).
- The applicant must have researched the ACT labour market
- The applicant must meet the Department requirement for ‘proficient’ or ‘superior’ English; or you hold a valid passport issued by the UK, US, Canada, New Zealand or the Republic of Ireland.
- The applicant and any migrating dependents (except children enrolled at school in the ACT) must not have lived in Australia for the last year. and do not hold a current Australian visa (or bridging visa), except an Australian visitor visa.
- The applicant must have access to sufficient money to fund theie migration and settlement
- Application Fee: $300
|ACT||ACT Streamlined PhD nomination 190 Visa|
|ACT||ACT Streamlined PhD nomination 491 Visa|
Canberra residents- You are eligible to apply for ACT streamlined PhD nomination if you have:
Interstate resident- If you are living in another state or territory, you are eligible to apply for ACT streamlined PhD nomination if you were awarded a PhD from an ACT university within the last two years.
- Lived in Canberra for at least 12 months at time of invitation.
- Completed a PhD at an ACT university.
Overseas applicant- If you are living overseas, you are eligible to apply for ACT streamlined PhD nomination if you were awarded a PhD from an ACT university within the last two years.
|Agriculture Courses in ACT|
|Tasmanian (TAS) (Hobart) Government Visa Sponsorship
|TAS||Tasmania 190 Visa|
TAS Invitation results from July to September 2019
|TAS||Tasmania 491 Visa|
Tasmania’s nomination quota for the 2021–22 program year is:
Nomination Criteria: Open for all nomination categories
- Subclass 491 – 2200 places
- Nomination Category 1: Available to Tasmanian international graduates who have been living in the state for at least 12 months and have studied for a minimum of one academic year (40 weeks) in Tasmania; The course undertaken must be full time and be either a bachelor or any higher degree, a diploma, an advanced diploma, or a trade qualification (minimum Cert III level for a skilled occupation in Major Group 3 in ANZSCO); Applicants who are not currently in skilled employment must provide a career plan.
Applicants who commenced their last course of study in Tasmania after 30 June 2021 may need to meet additional requirments:
If the applicants held a Student visa (subclass 500) when they completed their last course of study in Tasmania, the study must be:
- a degree (bachelor, masters or any higher degree), or a diploma (standard, advanced, associate or graduate); or
- a qualification directly related to a Priority Industry Training and Workforce Development Area (current at the time you commenced study) at the minimum qualification level specified for that area.
If the applicant held a visa that was NOT a Student visa (subclass 500) at the time the applicant completed their last course of study in Tasmania, the study MUST be directly related to a Priority Industry Training and Workforce Development Area (current at the time you commenced study) at the minimum qualification level specified for that area.
Employment is not a minimum requirement for this category of nomination. However, evidence of employment or business operation will be taken into consideration.
- Nomination Category 2: (If employment commenced after 29 January 2021) The applicant must have been working in Tasmania for six months immediately prior to the application in any fields for a minimum of 35 hours per week (20 hours per week when completing industry specific training for ANZSCO skill level 4 or 5 positions); The applicant does not need to be working in their nominated occupation. You and your dependents must currently be living in Tasmania; Your employer must have a well-established business that has been actively operating in Tasmania for the past 12 months.
Employment in positions classified at ANZSCO skill level 4 or 5 will not be eligible for the purposes of state nomination unless:
- the employment is ongoing, for at least 6 months beyond the application date
- the applicant has reasonable career development prospects in the industry
- it is located at least 50km from a population centre of more than 5000 people, in a position for which there is a genuine and demonstrated severe labour recruitment difficulty*, or
- it is associated with aged care and individual support (Unit Group 4233 Nursing Support and Personal Care Workers) (relevant qualifications of at least Certificate III required), or
- the position involves specialist qualifications or experience* that are not available in the local community, and
- evidence of prior related employment experience and/or qualifications are provided.
There are areas of non-skill shortage in Tasmania that are not supported for visa state nomination under the ‘Working in Tasmania’ category. This includes employment relating to:
- service stations
- limited service restaurants** (cooks, chefs and café / restaurant managers)
- massage clinics
- taxi/uber driving
- sub-contracted cleaning, business maintenance or security work
- Nomination Category 3A - BY INVITATION ONLY For applicants from outside Australia (Without Job offer - TSOL):
- The nominated occupation should* be listed on the Tasmanian Skilled Occupation List (TSOL) However From time to time in response to industry demand, Migration Tasmania may invite and nominate candidates who do not have an occupation listed on TSOL.
- The applicant and his/her dependants have not lived in another Australian state or territory within the last 12 months.
- have at least Competentat least 3 years post-qualification workforce experience
or hold a passport of the UK, Ireland, the USA, Canada or New Zealand
- researched the Tasmanian labour market and provide evidence that there are sufficient employment opportunities
- skills and recent experience relevant to the researched employment opportunities.
- access to sufficient financial assets
- You cannot apply for nomination in this category before being invited by Migration Tasmania. Follow these steps:
Migration Tasmania will only review EOIs that have been created or updated in the previous 6 months.
- Nomination Category 3B: For Overseas Applicants:
- have formal job offer for a job that is based in Tasmania and in-line with applicant's skills assessment; The applicant and his/her dependants have not lived in another Australian state or territory within the last 12 months. A genuine need for the nominated position must be met.
- Nomination Category 4: The applicant must live outside of Tasmania and have an immediate family member (parent, child, sibling, aunt, uncle, or grandparent) permanently residing in Tasmania for a minimum of 12 months; Relationships by marriage, such as sister or brother in law, are not acceptable for this category.
- Nomination Category 5:
Available to small business owners who have established and operated a business (solely owned) in Tasmania for at least 6 months.
The applicant must demonstrate that the business is highly likely able to give you a personal income that would meet the minimum taxable income requirement set by Home Affairs for the subclass 191 Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa. Currently, that is AU$53,900 per year for at least 3 years in the next 5 years; Franchise and share-owned businesses are not acceptable under this category. Service stations, massage clinics and taxi/uber related businesses are not supported under this category.
Processing Time: 4-6 weeks
Sponsorship Fee: $220
Eligible Postcodes: Entire territory (including Hobart, Launceston, Devonpor, Burnie, Kingston, Ulverstone, Wynyard, George Town and Sorell)
|Agriculture Courses in Tasmania|